Aluminum Craft Wire is Ideal for Jewelry Use
Aluminum Craft Wire makes a lightweight yet malleable wire that is easy to handle for jewelry making and other craft works. It is made of silver plated, anodized or dyed aluminum wire, which is strong enough to hold the bigger stones or beads but light enough to wear as jewelry. It is also an economical alternative to copper wire perfect for scrapbooking, floral arrangement, costumes decorations, interior design and other crafts. Aluminum craft wire is available in various thicknesses and hardness.
Aluminum craft wire of various colors.
- The wire is lightweight but strong and malleable.
- Anodized wire won't rust and resists tarnish.
- Acid and alkali resistant, resistant to corrosion
- Good toughness and strong intensity.
- Easy to shape and design.
- Ageing resistance and high temperature tolerance.
- Available in various thicknesses and strengths.
- Different colors shapes for different applications.
- Long service life.
- Name: aluminum craft wire.
- Material: silver plated aluminum wire, dyed aluminum wire, anodized aluminum wire.
- Diameter: 0.8mm - 2.5mm.
- Gauge: 10# - 18#.
- Surface Treatment: anodize, silver plated.
- Wire Shape: round, half-around, flat.
- Hardness: dead soft, half-hard.
- Colors: silver, green, purple, red, gold, black, pink, etc.
- Packing: 5m/roll, 10 m/roll, 100 g/roll or as your required.
The round apple green aluminum craft wire is packed in a roll.
The half-round pink aluminum craft wire is packed in a roll.
Different colors of flat aluminum craft wire.
Aluminum craft wire is widely used in jewelry making.
- Aluminum craft wire that is perfect for many craft and jewelry making uses.
- Round aluminum wire is soft and it is easy to bend, twist and cut. Lightweight and versatile, the wire is perfect for making bezels, clasps, focal components, chain and for wrapping components in jewelry making.
- The colorful wire is also great for consumes decorations, DIY art, gardening packing, flower arrangement and so on.