Craft Wire Makes Beautiful Crafts.
Craft Wire is made from iron wire, aluminum wire or copper wire. It is all permanently colored using an enamel coating. It is can be bended and formed into curls or swirls to create a kind of jewelry pieces. This wire is perfect to make your own clasps, jump rings, ear wires, bails, etc. Bend, curl, or simply glue craft wire to add to scrapbooks, invitations, and cards. It can also be used in floral arranging, bases for corsages and many, many other projects. It has many sizes and colors for all kinds of applications.
Different colors of craft wires are available for various applications.
- Good wire materials provide high flexibility and good tolerance for temperature.
- The paint will never fall off, which makes the surface brighter and more rub resistant.
- Resistance to blow and anti-ageing.
- Can be repaired or refurbished and convenient for maintenance.
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic and no radiation.
- Different sizes and colors for various applications.
- Long service life.
- Material: iron wire, aluminum wire silver wire or copper wire.
- Diameter: 0.2mm - 5mm.
- Gauge: 5 # - 35 #.
- Shape: round, half-round, flat.
- Hardness: dead soft, half-hard, hard.
- Surface Treatment: zinc coated, silver or gold plated.
- Color: green, sliver, red, blue, black ,yellow , golden, etc.
- Packing: cut wire, on spool, on stick, or as required.
The craft wire can be packed in coils.
The craft wire can be packed in spools.
Craft wire can be used in craft works.
Craft wire can be used in jewelry making.
- Craft wire is ideal for jewelry design, wire art, sculpture, pottery, clay animation and other crafts.
- Craft Wire can be easily shaped and is very suitable for the design of imaginative rings, pendants, earrings and other jewelry.
- Craft wire is perfect for making decorations and additions to your craft projects.
- It is also can be used in floral arrangement.