Enameled Craft Wire - Perfect Wire for Crafting
Enameled craft wire is made from copper wire or aluminum wire. It is permanently colored, and then covered with a polyurethane and nylon mixture to protect the finish and prevent tarnish. It is a premium quality craft wire with an enameled coating which provides ultra-vibrant colors and a high sheen finish. Enameled craft wire is ideal for a variety of craft use such as jeweler making and model making. It has many sizes and colors available for different applications.
Different colors of enameled craft wire available for different uses.
- Metallic craft wire offers high flexibility and good toughness.
- The wire is soft enough to manipulate without the use of tools.
- Strong malleability for easy shaping and great for creating shapes and designs.
- The colors will never fall off, making the surface brighter and more rub-resistant.
- Coated with a polyurethane and nylon mixture to protect the finish and prevent tarnish.
- Acid and alkali resistant, resistant to corrosion.
- Ageing resistant and good tolerance to high temperature.
- Different sizes and colors for various applications.
- Long service life.
- Name: Enameled Craft Wire.
- Material: aluminum wire or copper wire.
- Gauge: 9# - 34#
- Diameter: 0.2mm - 3.5mm.
- Surface Treatment: anodize.
- Color: pink, gold, silver, green, red, brown, purple, etc.
- Packing Details:
Coil Wire: 500g - 1kg/coil, 1 coil/plastic bag, 10 bags/carton, 2kg - 500kg/coil, bend up with sack.
On spool: 50g - 200g/spool, 5 spools/plastic bag; 10 bags/carton, 1kg - 50kg/spool, 1-10 spools/carton.
We can also make different sizes of wire and pack the wire as the customer's requirement.
Enameled craft wire can be packed on the spools.
Enameled craft wire can be packed in coils.
- Enameled craft wire is widely used for jewelry making, wrapping and many other craft applications.
- Enameled aluminum coiled wire. The vibrant rolls of wire are great for various jewelry making projects, such as wire forming, bead stringing and wire wrapping.
- Copper wire varies from very thin wire e.g. 0.2mm which can be used for wire knitting and twisting, through to 1mm which is used to make jewelry pieces because it's thick enough to hold its shape.
- It is can be used for binding, bailing wire, bookbinding.
- It is also used in food packaging bags, rubbish bags and other kinds of bags.
- It is widely used in handicrafts, stationery commodity and flower arranging art.
Enameled craft wire is widely used for jewelry making.
Enameled craft wire is widely used for flower arranging art.