Copper Craft Wire Makes Ideal Jewelry
Copper Craft Wire is made from copper wire or copper wire with a layer of fine silver coated. Then the wire is coated with colored enamel. Due to the fine silver layer, the wire has bright and vivid colors and is not easy to fall off. It is widely used in jewelry making and many other crafts. It has different colors, shapes and sizes available for different applications.
Different colors of copper craft wire for different uses.
- This material combines the advantages of copper, such as malleability and flexibility, with the bright and shiny surface of silver.
- The silver coating provides high corrosion resistance.
- Ageing resistant and eco-friendly, no harm to human.
- Good tolerance for high temperature.
- Different sizes, shapes and colors available.
- Long service life.
- Name: copper craft wire.
- Material: copper wire or copper wire with silver layer coated.
- Diameter: 0.15mm - 1.0mm.
- Gauge: 16# - 34#.
- Shape: flat, round, zig-zag.
- Hardness: dead soft, half-hard, full-hard.
- Color: green, silver, purple, gold, red, blue.
- Packing details:
On spool: 25g, 50g, 100g/spool, 10 spools/plastic bag, 10 bags/carton.
Coil Wire: 500g - 1kg/coil, 1 coil/plastic bag, 10 bags/carton.
Round copper craft wire
Half round copper craft wire
Flat copper craft wire
Zig-zag copper craft wire
Copper craft wire can be packed on spools.
Copper craft wire can be packed in coils.
Copper craft wire is widely used in jewelry making.
- Copper craft wire is widely used in crafting projects, jewelry-making projects and also wirework projects.
- Wire work in jewelry making involves wrapping, bending, curving, twisting framing the wire, plus a whole lot more.
- The wire also can be used for garment findings, beaded curtains decoration, home decoration and other event decoration.
- It can be used wirework projects such as trees of life, gem trees.